AIM
Relairdis

Burning Summer (Rmx) Burning Summer (Rmx)

Hardstyle :D

I like that you're beginning to play around with hardstyle because it's one of my favorite things to dance to! I love your music and have been following it since you first started posting in the audio portal. It's exciting to see how far you've come.

My only complaint is that the hardstyle part isn't longer than it is. I understand you're just fooling around with it but I think you did it well. Just make sure you have more of a melody or just more in general going on in the track during your hard beat. The beat is characteristic of the style but it's what is on top of it that makes the track. I know you're more than capable of pulling it off.

:D

Can I expect a hardstyle song from you in the future?

Oh, and I really like the time turnaround at 0:43

Kr1z responds:

Hey, great review :)

I'm trying to make a hardstyle song :)
Hoping to post it soon ;)

DJ Bossler - Taken DJ Bossler - Taken

hahah your melody!!!

dude, i think i have that melody somewhere in one of my songs!

I didn't realize you got your inspiration from me! ;D

A little repetitive though at some parts but good voices.

bossler13 responds:

this one was just getting used to things. Check out Freudian Slip. I liked that one a lot better

DJ Bossler - Superfly DJ Bossler - Superfly

VOCALS BABY!

Dude, I love the vocals you put in this song. I don't know why but they make it that much better. You used them in perfect moderation. And good job not letting things get boring and repetitive. You kept things fresh for the most part.

Want some candy?

bossler13 responds:

Why yes, I would like some candy...

DJ Bossler - Amped DJ Bossler - Amped

Nice boss

I like it but I feel like there's a large dead gap for about a minute or minute and a half before about the 2 minute 30 second time period. Fill that with a melody or change of any kind to keep things interesting. This is good for background music but still lacks a mall bit of edge. If you catch my drift.

I dunno, but it sounds hott!

bossler13 responds:

thanks dude, I'll work on that

lea lea

Hello again ;D

Just like I said in my other review, I was gonna listen to this song.

I LOVE the way you combine the smooth intimacy of the piano with a chill, sexy-ish kinda bassyness. Bleh, I'm not so great with words but I hope you know what I mean. Keep up your awesome work :D

Peace,

broove responds:

this one isn't actually mastered properly.
But thank you for good wishes ;)

[oove] Oriens [oove] Oriens

Oh snap!

I was reading through the reviews other people gave you and I hadn't even realized that this song had looped. It's a very clean and well put together piece. I enjoy it a lot. I'm gonna go listen to Lea now :D

Keep it up,

broove responds:

It loops nicely, cause it's pretty much a ... loop. :P

[Kriz] - Unlimited [Kriz] - Unlimited

DAMN!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This song would send any normal techno loving person into an immediate and spontaneous orgasm. I'm soooo addicted to this song. I love your music style. It's very club-like if that makes any sence, it's something that I'm definitly playing at my next party!

5/5
Check me out.

Kr1z responds:

hehe the song has some nice bass & beat eh ? :D
thx for the compliments, thx for helping me getting just a litl bit more famous!

Atomic Inc - Out of Your Love Atomic Inc - Out of Your Love

Dude

Dude I'm WAAAY passed obsessed with this song. I just wish it was longer...Keep doing what you do. I'm pretty sure I've DLed all of your songs! I need commenting on mine. Check it out please. Great work.

5/5
10/10

the travel of a thought the travel of a thought

Stunning

Something about this song really hit me. It's incredibly catchy and relaxing. I could listen to it for days. It's so mellow and down to earth. I love it

Goukisan - Unity Through Sound Goukisan - Unity Through Sound

Very Cool

From start to finish, this song was consistently AWESOME.